Winter is coming.
Is your escape plan ready?
January is one of the coldest months of the year here in Tennessee, so I’ve planned to be deep in the Caribbean to avoid frostbite! YOU can join me for five days of sun, fun, and BOOKS on the Barbara Vey Reader Appreciation Cruise!
On January 12th, I’m setting sail I’m setting sail some with some of my very favorite authors! Check out this lineup…
- Barbara Vey Reader Cruise T-Shirt
- Commemorative pin
- Exclusive tote bag of books & swag
- Neck wallet (to be used as ID at all events)
- Collectible Memory Booklet with author’s bios & autograph pages
- One of a kind Sharpie
- $5 coupon to be used at the booksigning
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Invite to Private author sponsored events
- Author Panels
- Authors will rotate dinner tables
- Shore Excursions with authors (separate fee is required)
- Island party with #BVRC group
- And more…
The Independence of the Seas is a giant cruise ship…bigger than any I’ve ever been on. There’s everything from ice skating to laser tag on board!
And I’m working on a laser tag battle between my bada$$ husband and roller derby legend Lady Fury (both of whom will be attending)! Who do you think will win??
Aside from laser tag, my friends and I will be hosting some fun events at sea like a scavenger hunt, game nights, and I hear rumors that Heather Graham may be singing karaoke!
This cruise is easily going to be my favorite event of the year. You don’t want to miss it! So grab a friend and book your cabin today! Registration would also be a great Christmas gift for a book lover. ♥
Need a roommate? No problem. We have a group message board to help you out.
Registration ends soon. Book your cruise now.
SEE YOU THERE!
Author of The Soul Summoner series